The careful formula of the composition of this ultrasound gel makes it particularly suitable for diagnostic tests and ultrasound treatments. Considered by institutions that have tried it as a superior quality gel, it is sold with great success all over the world, with the great advantage of being very economical.
- Salt-free to prevent probe deterioration
- Does not cause skin irritation even after many applications
- excellent viscosity [80,000 RPM5-STD 18º]
- Fast transmission speed [1.48]
- Perfect acoustic impedance
- Extremely efficient
- Bacteriostatic levels lower than admissible, even using the strictest international standards as a standard